Bloomington-Normal Golf Association
2017 Men’s City Medal Play
|Round 1||18 holes||Saturday||Aug. 5||Weibring Golf Club (all) (Determines flights)|
|Round 2||18 holes||Sunday AM||Aug. 6||Weibring Golf Club (final rd. all flights but Champ.)|
|Round 3||18 holes||Sunday PM||Aug. 6||Bloomington CC (Top 18 in Championship flight.)|
- Stroke Play.
- Flights are determined after the first 18 holes are completed.
- Championship Flight consists of the low 32 scores plus ties. All other flights will have approximately 16 players.
- Top 18 in Championship flight after 36 holes will play another 18 holes Sunday Aug. 6th at Bloomington Country Club in the afternoon. Scorecard playoff for Top-18 starting with back 9, back 6, back 3, hole by hole 18-1
- Ties for 1st place in each flight will be determined by a sudden death playoff.
- The tournament will conclude on Sunday August 6th . The entire flight must complete a round for it to be considered official. If the flight cannot complete the round by dark, the last completed round scores will determine the champion.
- Deadline: 5pm, Friday, August 4 the Weibring Golf Club or online at isugolf.com .
- Entry form must be complete and entry fees paid in full for all registered players.
- Qualifying tee times will be assigned with paid registration only
- $97 per player. Includes greens fees, access to the exclusive Mounier Golf Training Center, and prize fund.
- $39 per Weibring Golf Club season pass holder.
- $14 per player optional Cart Fee payable in person prior to each round.
Contestants must meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a full time resident of McLean County, Illinois.
- Be a full time employee of a Bloomington-Normal firm.
- Be a member/pass holder at a Bloomington-Normal golf course or El Paso Golf Club.
- Be a retiree of a Blooomington-Normal firm (20+years of service).