Bloomington-Normal Golf Association
2017 Parent-Child Tournament
August 12-13, 2017
- Two-person stroke play alternate shot format. Flighted after 18 holes.
- Tee Times:
- There will be three teams per tee time.
- Select your own tee time (between 9am-11am) for Saturday when paying your registration fee
- Sunday tee times will be assigned (beginning at 9am) based upon Saturday scores and will posted at WGC, at isugolf.com, www.bnga.org, emailed to competitors, and in the Pantagraph.
- Flights will be based on number of entries. Each flight contains approximately 10 teams.
- Parents can sign up with only one child.
- Tees: Males: White tees Females: Red tees
- Note: Whiffs will be counted and the player whiffing must try again until contact with the ball is made.
- $70 per team. Includes greens fees, access to the exclusive Mounier Golf Training Center, and trophy fund.
- $25 per team Weibring Golf Club Season Pass Holder
- $28 per team/day optional cart rental. Carts are recommended.
- Qualifying tee times will be assigned with paid registration only.
- Deadline: 5pm Friday, August 11
- Parents must meet at least one of the following BNGA requirements and the Child must be 13 years old or older by the first day of the tournament.
- The “Parent” must have or had legal guardianship of the Child and:
Be a full time resident of Bloomington-Normal.
Be a full time employee of a Bloomington-Normal firm.
Be a member or season ticket/card holders at a B-N golf course____ Retired (20+ years of service) employees of a Bloomington-Normal firm 55+ yrs old
The BNGA recommends both Parent and Child are familiar with the game of golf including its rules and etiquette. All strokes, including whiffs (see above) need to be counted. We do encourage all levels of play.