Register Online Now!
Weibring Members $26
*****Click Here See Who Is Registered and Qualifying Tee Times Booked*****
*****updated 2:30pm Friday*****
Saturday morning at Weibring Golf Club. Tee times available from 6:30am-12:00pm with paid entry.
Match Completion Schedule
Check course assignment and tee time availability below.
Championship Flight – All matches will be contested at Bloomington County Club.
All other Flights
By Tues, 6/12
By Thurs, 6/14
7:12 & 7:21
8:18 & …..
8:00 & 8:09
- *Tee times after 3pm are discouraged.
- **Sunday is the preferred day for Round 1.
- Saturday June 9th, 18 holes of qualifying at Weibring Golf Club at Illinois State University, Normal Illinois.
- Championship Flight
- will consist of low 31 individual qualifiers and 2017 Champion.
- Ties for the 31st qualifying spot will be decided by a sudden death playoff beginning immediately following posting the last score or a time communicated by the golf course.
- It is the player’s responsibility to find out what time a playoff will begin.
- Other ties will be a scorecard playoff using the score of the back nine, the last six holes, the last three holes, then hole-by-hole.
- Tournament pairings will be posted at the Weibring Golf Club, Bloomington Country Club, the Pantagraph, and on the web isugolf.com and www.bnga.net
- Championship Flight will play all matches at Bloomington Country Club
- All other Flights will play round one and two at Webring Golf Club. Semi’s and Finals will be played at Bloomington CC.
- Players must arrange tee times together and if a common time within the tournament time table cannot be reached, both players will be disqualified.
- Entry Fee: $100.00 per player. Includes all tournament greens fees and $26.00 for prize/trophy fund.
- Qualifying tee times will be assigned with paid registration only.
- Entry form must be complete and entry fees paid in full for all registered players.
- Deadline: Friday June 10, 2016 – 5PM.
- Carts are available at $14.00 per player/per match.
- Mounier Golf Training Center will be available to competitors on Saturday, June 9. Times TBA. Range Fees – $6.00/bucket
- USGA approved GPS units will be allowed.