2018 Women’s City Championship
- 18 Holes Medal Play
- Flights: Players will be flighted after the round based on scores with 8-10 players per flight.
- Ties: Ties for first place in the Championship Flight will be decided by a sudden death playoff immediately following the conclusion of the round. All other ties will be decided by a scorecard playoff according to USGA recommendations (total of last nine holes, total of last six holes, total of last three holes, last hole)
- This is an OPEN event – there are no residency requirements. Anyone meeting the following requirements may play:
- Participants must be female, have amateur standing, and be at least 14 years of age on/before July 29, 2017.
- Members of college golf teams must have graduated from a BN/EPG high school.
- Deadline for entry is Friday, July 27 at the Weibring Golf Club.
- Entry form must be complete and fees must be paid for each player being registered.
- Tee Times will begin at 9:00am. And will be assigned with paid registration.
Register Online Now:
- $45 per player includes greens fees, range, and prize fund
- $22 per Weibring Golf Club season passholder
- $14 per player optional Cart Fee – payable in person on Saturday