In accordance with the Governor’s executive order, several strict guidelines are in place for everyone’s health and safety.
Guidelines for play through Thursday, May 28th, 2020:
• Golf Course will be available for walking only. Golf carts (club owned or private owned) will not be available for use.
• Bunker rakes, ball washers and water coolers have been removed from the golf course.
• Tee time intervals will be 15 minutes. Please keep distance between groups in front and behind you.
• All play will be in twosomes.
• Flagsticks should not be touched or removed from the hole.
• Discounted rates will be offered: 18 Holes Walking – $25; 18 Holes Walking (Sr., Jr. ISU Faculty, Staff and Student) – $20; 9 Holes Walking – $15 (Monday through Sunday, expire May 31, 2020).
• The Clubhouse will remain closed, this includes the Snack Bar.
• Tee times can be booked in advance at www.isugolf.com
• Payment for green fees will be processed online at https://isugolfstore.com/golf/ecom_v2/ecom.php
• Please pay for your round online before coming to the course. (Season Pass Holders will just need to call the golf shop when they arrive for their tee time).
• We ask that golfers arrive for their tee time 5-10 minutes prior and call the golf shop at 309-438-8065 to check in and verify your payment has been received. Once verified, the golf shop staff will direct you to begin play at Hole # 1.
• All practice areas including the chipping greens and putting green will be closed.
The following guidelines will go into effect on Friday, May 29th, 2020.
- Golf carts will be permitted. Individuals not members of the same household shall use individual carts. Golfers are welcome to walk and play at any tee time.
- Golf carts will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- All play will be in groups of four or less.
- Tee times can be booked in advance at www.isugolf.com or by calling the pro shop at 309-438-8065.
- Walk ins will be able to play on a space available basis. Advance tee times are encouraged.
- Bunker rakes, ball washers and water coolers have been removed from the golf course.
- Flagsticks should not be touched or removed from the cup.
- The Pro Shop will be open with retail guidelines in place. The Snack Bar will be open for take out only. The Pavilion will be open for seating with outdoor restaurant guidance. Increased sanitation practices will be in place. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- The chipping greens and putting green will be open (50% capacity).
- Payment for green fees can be processed in the pro shop or you can purchase online before coming to the course at https://isugolfstore.com/golf/ecom_v2/ecom.php.
- Green and cart fees can be found at https://www.isugolf.com/rates/ (Discounted green fees will be available through May 31st.)
Please note these items are subject to change as the situation evolves. Please wash your hands and bring hand sanitizer with you and utilize whenever possible. Please also follow the social distancing guidelines of six feet away from others.
• Any players (or players from a household with someone) with symptoms of COVID-19, should not play.
• No congregating, no handshakes, maintain social distancing between players.
• Players should pick up their own ball and handle their own scorecard.
We do appreciate your understanding of the guidelines listed above, as the health of our guests and staff remain our number one priority. Stay tuned to our website, as well as our Facebook and Twitter pages, for updated information.